Masuk

May 1, 2012

Christmas Cosplay is magic. Don't you believe it? Let me tell you a story. It is a real story. I am married now. My wife is not a beauty, but she knows how to make her beautiful. I have a happy family. But one year ago, I was just a pity and poor man without girlfriend until the last year Christmas pity with Christmas Cosplay. >






I am a very ordinary man, I am not rich, not handsome and without high salary. After graduated I work in a IT company. As everyone knows that, there are such fewer girls in IT industry, I do not have many chances to know them. I did date with some girls, but it was hard for us to find someone become closed to us. There was a Christmas party last year of our company. At first, I hesitated weather I should attend the party or not, everyone was in couples, but I was single. Last I decided to make myself look funny and humorous. I wanted to use less money for some Funny Christmas Costumes . Luckily, I found a site www.cosplayerclub.com , bought a cheap and funny costume for my Christmas Cosplay.





I remembered that when I was in the party, everyone was quiet, I was so special with the others dressed up evening dresses. You can not image how awkward I was. But at that time, someone laughed, yes, the laughing of her liked an angle. "Oh, Christmas Cosplay is the Christmas party I want, all of us dresses up evening dresses, it is so serious that I could not relax myself. Look, we have a lot of pressure usually; it is time for us to relax ourself." After the saying, the party was becoming hot, gentlemen loosened their ties and parties liked there was no tomorrow. The couples kissed each other while they were dancing. Everything was crazy. At that time, I saw her, the one who said that words and I got my courage to ask her for dancing. She agreed. As you know, she is my wife right now. She told me she liked mine funny and humorous.



Now, Christmas is round the corner, everyone has started getting into party mood already. My wife wants to buy some Sexy Christmas Costumes in www.cosplayerclub.com this year.Christmas Cosplay is the matchmaker for us.





Source from: http://www.cosplayerclub.com/blog.html/Buy-a-cheap-and-funny-costume-for-your-Christmas-Cosplay/



This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Website | valawax | ka-sale
Copyright © 2011. Strange New in The World - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by anakmuDa Published by MybloG
Proudly powered by Blogger