Masuk

May 18, 2011

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Divz!



As you might guess from the birdie today, I'm a little under the weather. And as you might guess from the heading, I want to wish a happy birthday to my dear Divz. But to do that I'd need a time machine. And these portals I've been playing with merely connect 2 points physically- they don't allow time travel.

I miss the kids at school, I miss the gym (no, really!) and I miss you, Divya!

Next time I'm in Melbourne we must do something wonderful!

Divz has been an amazing friend to me since we met in our first year of college. I miss her terribly, and I hope Rob knows how darned lucky he is- and how he doesn't deserve her! Kidding, Rob! You're great, too. Just... less great.

I kid! I kid!

(Speaking of kids, I really like Chell as a name for our daughter, should we be so blessed)

Anyway, Divz, I hope you had a wonderful day! Much love, always- Ev!

Ok. back to bed.

TSC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Website | valawax | ka-sale
Copyright © 2011. Strange New in The World - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by anakmuDa Published by MybloG
Proudly powered by Blogger